Just pray for me that I will have LOTSA business! If you're still dont know bout what kind of business I have, please click here and here . I have new items on Cupcake Alice and new links added for Red Cookies : ) *Pleaaaaseee have a look at my webshop, click the two links above :DDD*
Ahhh, I done my first faceup attempt! Kind frustrated with the eyebrowns and eye makeups :(
Anyway, here the photos! Gimme ur most cruel and straightforward critique, despite my feelings!! >;DDD
Here's an old photo of Asha without any faceup.
Base faceup >.<
Tough time drawing and fixing the eyebrowns DX
Borrowing Cammie's old eyes and wig!
Another wig D:
Front view. Bad lighting, hate to snap photos at night time =.="
By the way, kinda like the mole on her cheek, it's cute! The real purpose of the mole is to cover a dust particle which stick on her cheek when I sprayed the MSC on her. =.="
I'm bored. I had watched Kemono no Souja Erin and Inuyasha: The Final Act latest episodes. Watched latest episodes of Needless too. Cant wait for the new coming episodes T_T
Sitting here and doing nothing made me think bout my violin.
Checked the tracking and got a little confused with it. It stated my violin has reached Malaysia on 9th Dec but there is no delivery to my doorstep so far. With my eager and curiosity, I went downstairs at nearly 2am to check on my mailbox. As expected, I have to collect it from the post office in Street Mall. It means, I'm goin there to collect my new violin on tomorrow!! And it's time to practise and self-learning session. Not to mention, I gotta cut my precious nails. *cries* Argh, anyway, I guess it's not a big deal to sacrifice my nails for violin right? *sobs sobs*
Hmmn...I think I miss someone. I miss my Master, or should I say, my servant? Urgghh, his fault for spoiling me for the whole time T____T Damn you..
Gonna off and search for some blythe beauties photos XD
No comments:
Post a Comment