And I'm craving for more dolls and lolita stuff! Not to mention, I want my every own first digital compact cam too :(
I found some pretty customized blythe when I was doing research on blythe customization. :D Enjoy!!
I like the lips <3
Sand-matted and lip craved <3
Love her cute little lips and pastel pinky makeup <3
I hope Dollmore approve my redemption on my future triplets too. T__T They're my precious Christmas and Birthday presents. How greedy am I hehe. Anyway, show you guys the photos of em.
They're all special edition ; I Doll [ I am a Secret]
Peonette; which me and Kyde named her after Peony (pink flower)
Pink version.
Rosette ; named after rose or little rose
Red version
Violette; named after violet (both flower and color).
Violet version.
Arent they adorable? :D
Oh God, I hope I can have three of them ( u.u )
Another news; I found a new master for meido club! XD
*adopted*
Since it's my semester break now, I have to settle all the stuff before I depart to Melbourne on 22th December. I wanted to practise on faceup on Asha too. Gahhh, hope I wont be stucked by my laziness again. I'm still wondering if I wanted to get a body for her or now. =/



No comments:
Post a Comment