Monday, December 14, 2009

Wig Test.

My items from HK arrived. You may now visit Cupcake Alice for ready stock! :D Discount will be given if order more than 2 items!


*Click to view Cupcake Alice*

Anyway, done some camwhoring and wig test today!

Was planning to wear my blonde wig with two pony tail clips on CF to match my maid costume.

Gimme your comment :)


Need to tint the eyebrown T_T



Freaking weird pose. Taken by self timer Lol
Look at the bloody length of my pony tails XD



Pose test DX


Here's a break for your eyes. I dont want your eyes to bleed from viewing my fugly photos. Hehe



Seriously, I need to change the water bottle :( It always leaked and wet the bedding and my babies; Puri and Kuri. Anyway, this is Kuri. He had became fatter :3 *He just wet himself because of the water bottle :( *

Hmmn more photos of my camwhore session.



Excuse my nostrils. Hate em >_> But I'm way to lazy to edit photos nowadays.

Anyway, dont you think I look like a fortune teller here? D:

"Behold, I will show you the future your urs. Listen closely to the voice of this teddy bear!"

LOL :x




I look like a male in this photo. Should have edit it to make me more manly ahaha!

Okay, time to stop now. Remember to drop by at Red Cookies and Cupcake Alice :D


p/s Bad new, cant online when I'm in Melbourne. But I will try to online T_T
Does anyone know if I can online with Maxis when I'm in Aussie?
Do tell me if you know.

Thanks!









No comments: