Today is weird.
During the photography class, I can say myself lucky enough. I told the lecturer that I dont have enough photos and might show him in this week. Well, at first, I thought of telling lies to him but in the end, I didnt. So, I guess it's good to be honest. :)
During the lunch time, I saw Andy (from China). Then Estelle. Something really odd happened when we (me and Sam) bumped on her - she was actually smiling and waving at us. We were so shock! She never did that since we argued and go on our own ways. Third, we bumped on Andy (from S.A.D) and then Limi.
Today class for communication studies was extraordinary I guess. Unlike the previous classes, I feel like dying facing the lecturer for 3 hours! Well, this time, we dismissed earlier and less people coming to class today. Everyone hate communication studies >D
Oh my! There's test on tomorrow! I'm so dead. Andy was about to tell me the questions in the test, unfortunately, the lecturer already prepared 3 different sets of test for us. Wuah, hope I can pass it - history of art. Need to do research on paintings afterwards!
He's coming here within a week time! <333>Wanna see him o(>_<)O
No comments:
Post a Comment