I'm happy today~ it’s been awhile that I had been laughing and joking like today since he left and went back to KK.
We're waiting for Mr. Ivan to show him paintings that we had chosen for our final assignment. In the meanwhile, they were quite obsessed with Sugar. FYI, Sugar is a doll, my 3rd baby.
If I’m a director, I would had choose TJ and Yee Hong for my scary movie. TG looks so creepy when she’s holding Sugar, it somehow freaked me out ; and the others too I guess *hehe* Yee Hong looks like a crazy guy with a doll.
The worst thing here, Loong took off Sugar’s dress. D: Such a pedo.
Well, after class, we went to Sri Kembangan to have our lunch in Pizza Hut.
I went with my classmates; Durrah, Jonathon, K, Mi Jin, Hanna and her boyfriend, Ryu – and Sugar : )
We’re crapped a lot in Pizza Hut, especially with Mi Jin. Both of us seems like had gone crazy.
I saw a little girl aged 2-3 looks like Sugar and she looked straight to Sugar too! OMG D: Should have taken photo of the little cute girl and Sugar together >D
Thanks to Vivi for Xiaxue’s bloglink. I watched the clips and they’re so funny! I wanted to do some clips too, am I brave enough to do so? =x
p/s Jonathon, please upload the photos in FB. Wanna see em : )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I was having a morning shower, I came up with something. What brands do you use ? Hehe I'm just curious and I'm tagging everyone here! >D
It’s random : ) *It's mostly for girls but if boys are interested and feel like doin this, just go for it!*
1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
- Colgate (now)
2. What brand of shampoo?
- Palmolive *I love the smell of it!*
-Head & Shoulders *it's good :) but dont really like the smell T_T)
3.What brand of facial cleanser?
- St.Ives
-Previous - Granier
4.Do you use masks; firming mask, moisturizing, whitening, etc)
-No but I need one now : (
5. Toner?
-No, maybe should have a try : )
6.Eye Mask?
-Yes, cucumber eye masks! I need eye masks that can reduce eye bags and dark circles now. Any suggestion? : D
7. Do you use any facial cream?
- Hmmnn no, but I do have one – Garnier for UV and whitening; does it works? D:
8. Do you use lip balm?
-Used to. I need to make my lips more pinky, they’re dull and brown D: Unpleasant color.
9. What soap or shower gel?
-Palmolive~ I love it, it smells good >D
10.If you have been offered for a free plastic surgery, what would it be?
-A nose job of course! I hate my nose : (
11. Free tanning and whitening, which one would you go for?
-Can I have both….? : D
12.Free slimming session?
-Yes~
13. Brotox?
-Do I need it…? D:
14. What brand of deodorant do you use?
-Nivea
15. Do you get rids of armpit hairs? (any method)
-Yes, it’s kinda gross if a girl has it D:
16. Do you wax or shave your hands?
-No : )
17.Do you wax or shave your legs?
-Tried before, I hate in growth : ( They’re gross..BUT I do want to have hairless legs =x
18.Do you cut your own hair?
-Yes, front bang. I tried once for side parts, it’s a bad result.
19.Do you have cellulites?
-Yes and I hate them! But I do think I can get rid of them someday : )
20. Okay, enough of lame and stupid questions. Who do you wanna tag next?
-Everyone! >D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Finally I can open Restaurant City!! T_T Cant go in yesterday sobs
No comments:
Post a Comment