Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ups and Downs on Today

I barely slept just to finish my storyboard for presentation today.

I waited for a long time during the presentation, it's bad because my class had to combine with diploma class for the presentation.
I left my sketchbook, which I need to submit today too. I felt so depressed because I'm wearing heels *it's pain :(* and thinking of goin back home to take my sketchbook then rush back to uni again. Luckily the lecturer allowed me to hand in tomorrow, previously she said I had to submit it on today.

I think I had made a guy's presentation gotten more worse. Well, it's not my fault *ahem ahem*
He's wearing casual during the presentation and ended up scolded by lecturers *marks deducted*. After the presentation, I asked which one is his character in the storyboard. The lecturers asked it too after me. Then he got scolded again, for doing his storyboard wrongly. He did not draw. It's just photos with a lame storyline. *marks deducted again*

Got back home and checked on my mails and forums. Finally I have customers. :)
Hope Dream of Doll will reply me ASAP so that I can confirm my customer with the order she had made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing here, my cousin, Kiki from HK was looking for me. She lost my contact D: Argh, miss her T_T

Kiki: If u're reading this, I wanna see your baby's photos :D Please send em to me ^^

And her mum just went to Sandakan and I got to talked to her today :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I can manage to get lolita dress for coming outing in May. :(
Should I sell my lolita skirt......? *sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting: Happy Camille's wigs for cosplaying

No comments: