Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do I have the passion?

I had been slacking a lot recently. I wonder if I will able to get my assignments done or not...

I had been trying to work on my assignments but I just couldnt do it.. what's wrong with me???

And I had been working seriously hard for my webshop. It shows how desperate am I now ; money.

Some of you must be wondering why I am such a despo now, I will tell you why.
I wanna pay my debts to my mum (RM2000) and dont ask me what I had purchased. Secondly, I been thinking for awhile, whether wanna learn violin back, so I guess my decision is yes. I need money for violin lessons. Third, I need money to buy personal collective stuff. As you know, my crazy hobbies toward expensive stuff ; lolita, bjd, etc.


By the way, more updates to my webshop within this month. Taking orders from Fanplusfriend ; selling lolita stuff for both male and female. They sell replica clothing from various famous brands so, the prices are considered "cheap".

No comments: