Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank you!!!

I was sick, so unable to go to class today. Sigh, skip class again. I'm kinda worried bout my result, it dropped from A to B for few subjects. :( I was aiming to apply for scholarship with my foundation result..
.
.
.
Thanks for those who care for me when I'm in sick condition
.
-My hubby
-K
-April
-Jasmine
-Jac
-Loong
-Hanna
-ETC
.
.
.
Maybe I'm not sick, it just my negative feelings that cause me feel sick :(
.
.
Thank you so much to Fahmin (If I spelled it correctly), K and Jonathon for bringing me to Alamanda to print the photos! If I knew it was because of me, I would had bother you guys T_T
.
.
Thanks to Andy for borrowing money to me too hehe :P
.
Thank you to K, Yee Hong, and the rest who help me a lot in assignments~ :D
.
.
Thank you to Chee Meng (previous sem lecturer) for replying my text, I will wait til monday for your reply! :)
.
.
Lastly, thank you hubby for giving me support all this time T_T Love ya~ :3

No comments: