Monday, April 27, 2009

USELESS PPL!!

Who do you think you are? Stop thinkin u know everything! Cuz you dont! u're worst than a 3 years old kid! I wanna kick u out!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday the phone got prob so cant online. What normal ppl do when this happen?
1. Check ur bill. - I dont receive any yet, so i dont think they will cut off my telephone line at 10.40pm

2. splinter broken

3. wires prob

but none of u do anything bout it! All of u juz ask me, who am i??? God???!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to exchange the splinter today. And you asshole said i damaged the wireless by doin it!
WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!!! It's already broken b4 i changed the splinter! Stop splitting blames on me you ASSHOLE!!!!


Evart asked whether can borrow the line for 5 minutes or not, normal people would do that cuz it's just 5 mins. BUT YOU???!!! U're discussin project work, so???? 5 minutes break is not allowed??? will die straightaway?????

Got mad when I said bout this and feel like hitting me again right?? Go on and hit me. I will surely report police if you do so.


Hey, stop sayin u got the rights also in this house, dont forget, i'm the biggest person here! I can kick u out if i wan!!!!!!!! whatever prob u face in this hse, u find me, who should i find if i hv prob??? NONE OF U EVEN HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

study IT for shyt????? how old are u???? almost 30???? OMG, IT"S AN AGE OF A FATHER WITH 1-2 CHILDREN!!!!!!

Since all dicks like to pick on me, bullying me, FINE!!!! CHOP OFF UR DICKS AND I WILL FEED THE DOGS WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF U ARE USELESSS!!!!!!! STOP ASKIN A GIRL AND YOUNGEST PERSON IN THIS HOUSE TO DO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: