I went out with my friends today. It's so terrible. Stucked in train; sweats of others stained on me, hair of a girl poking my eyes, stinks and etc. Then I started to feel a problem between me and my friends; communication problem.
My Mandarin is poor; level of a kindergarten kid maybe. They dont understand what am I sayin so I tried to talk to them in English and still they dont understand it. Limi is from China so, her main language is Mandarin, so do Andy. Estelle is a local but still she doesnt understand what I'm tryin to say sometimes. It's like, I can only talk to Florey and Edward. Today, Edward was tryin to cheer me up and asked me to think positively and not to give up. Thanks but there's like tonnes of questions in my mind.
I went for a movie with them; Mamma Mia! and I strongly recommend it. It's really nice, it's like a wonderful and perfect movie. If you dislike music and oldies, perhaps you wont find it interesting. And I bought their soundtracks, it's so nice!
When I was in the bus, my mum called. She told me that my house is partially damaged by a big tree. I was kinda shock when she told me that but the damaged part just the bathroom area between my room and my grandparent's room.
I got home but still feelin down. I talked to my boyfriend and he was tryin to cheer me up. Thanks darling, for wastin your credit. (>_<) Around 12.30am, I went out with Thasi. It's like there's no one I can talk to here among my friends. Sam is in Penang now and enjoyin his time,so I dont wanna bother him. I talked to Thasi and again, another person tried to cheer me up. He's goin back to Penang on tomorrow, my roommate; Viviene is goin back to Malacca on Tues. Gosh, I feel homesick! Wanna go home, wanna meet my friends there. Especially Amy. I miss her so much. She always listen to me and gives me support.
May God blesses me to go through everything that's goin to happen on me here.
No comments:
Post a Comment