Thursday, September 18, 2008

E X H A U S T - ED

Yesterday I went to Sg.Wang's area. It's like we're walkin for the whole day and I really hate the public transportation especially the monorail. My friends asked me to have a try on a matched clothing (Gothic-ish). The shirt worth RM299 and I dont know the price for the skirt.

Arghh! I know I'm not pretty or cute, ignore me; just have a look on the shirt and skirt only! Ugly photos taken in the fitting room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I passed by I-Socks and it's so tempting! I saw gothic, lolita and etc. Wonder when will I be abled to own a lolita set *cries*

Today is a tiring day. I just slept for few hours and then there's homeworks for my Creative Studies. I was thinking not to go to IOI Mall with Limi and Edward a first, I changed my mind and went to IOI lastly. I withdrawed some money from the ATM because I'm goin to buy 3-in-1 printer on tomorrow. By the time I came home, I felt so tired. The only thing in my mind ; sleep.

I wanna finish my homework ASAP but the connection here is too slow! :( *frustrated*

No comments: