It's a terrible day. His condition is gettin worse. There's some mistake during the previous operation he had few days ago. He doesnt want to go through any operations anymore. It's hard for me to take this and the flavors that he wanted me to do. Not to be sad or cry when he's gone and find another guy. All I want to do now is to be by his side til the last breath. I do hope miracles will happen on him.
There's always black guys talkin to me now. When I was waitin for lift, then a black guy was there and tellin me ; nice shoes (Duh.) Then when I was waitin for the bus after shopping (I spent almost hundred! Damnit), a black guy sat next to me and introduced himself.
Since I had forgotten to take my house keys (Oh great!), I tried to knock the door and hoping someone will open it for me. Fat hope. I went down to the management office, lucky there's a staff there and I asked him if he would help me to open the door for me. There's 2 guys there too. Keys locked inside their rooms (Same as me!). A malaysian Indian guy told me that he thought I was from Japan (=_=") At the same time, Alex (newly met Botswana student) called me and asked if he would come down and meet me. No chance for him, I went up to my apartment when he went downstairs. (He told me that he has a huge crush on me; that's a lie)
Why were these happened on me????
No comments:
Post a Comment