Saturday, September 6, 2008

D E C I S I O N

I went to Mines with my friends yesterday. I had to rush up to my apartment to take my bus card because I had forgotten to take it with me. Felt kinda guilty for makin my friends waited for me.

Then when I reached Desaria not long ago, I received phone calls from Winnie and Amy. They told me that I am not goin to get my cert for national service. It felt like I was slapped by a big fish. Then Pan told me that PuiTze got the cert and not me. That's so unfair, I felt so upset bout it. Extremely not happy bout it.

Then this morning, I received another phone call from my mum. She told me that I'm goin to get my cert later, next batch perhaps. Their excuse - out of cert paper. It's lame. I have to wait for such a long time to get my cert and still unsure *i dont trust gov people now* whether I can get it or not. It's terrible!

My friends had been askin me to move to their place. I'm still thinkin whether I wanna move or not. Florry wanted to be alone, I cant force her to live with me. So, might be movin in the next semester.

No comments: