Nothing much happened on the past weekends. I went to Alamanda and spent over a hundred ringgit again; forbidden to enter any bookstore.
Today, it’s like a nightmare for me. I attended today’s class and it’s making me moodless. I cant draw! Life drawing is the hardest subject ever. Gosh, how am I goin to make it…
Limi went back to hostel earlier, so I’m alone. Then Docent (if not mistaken) was saying “let’s go” at me. So, I ended up going back to my hostel with 2 black guys. In the bus, I bumped on Andy and he accompanied me to the hardware shop to check the 3-in-1 printer. I need it! I was waiting for Limi but she did not tell me that she’s goin to IOI on today and I gotta have my dinner alone.
When I was waiting for my take away fried rice, here’s a black guy, he sat just next to me.
Him: are you okay…?
Me: yes
Him: are you sure that you’re okay…?
Me: er yea…?
What a boring day.
No comments:
Post a Comment