I had Design Studies on yesterday and the lecturer is quite funny. Evening, I went to campus to accompany Limi. She got rehersal for her comin performance on Friday. Not long after I got home, I'm sick. Terrible. Cold til my body non stop shaking and then felt real hot. Headache and vomited once. Felt bad for makin my boyfriend worried bout me and didn’t sleep for the whole night.
For today’s class ; analytical drawing is quite bored. We’re required to draw something in the class. I was drawing my mobile. I met people from Uganda, Korea, Nepal, Botswana and Sudan today. Both Sudan and Uganda friends were sayin that I don’t look like a Chinese. Many people had ask me this question; are you a Chinese? Now I knew that I don’t look like a Chinese. After the class, I went to Poliklinik Gomez with Limi. She wanna takes some medicine for sore throat. From there, black guys were askin for my number. (Duh.)
So far, I met people from China, Uganda, Botswana, Sudan, Nepal, Korea and Malaysia. I had some people remembering their names; for few of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment