WARNING: HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES
Actually, I dont feel like bloggin' because it's gonna be a super long blog post and I'm not in the mood to blog. Kinda forcing myself to do so thou. So yeah, here's is it.
Before I left to my Uncle John's place in Trawalla, I took some photos while waiting for Uncle Tony to pick us up. Kinda happy because Madeline can stand on her own feet. Probably her first and last time.
SEE!! She's standing! Just for awhile.. Lol.
When I arrived there, Aunty Tracey took me around for a walk. After I helped Aunty Tracey with horse feeding, we went to search for kangaroos. Unfortunately, we cant see any of em. So, Aunty Tracey stopped by at Aunty Cathy's place. The dogs were jumping on me and the horses followed me too. New born miniature horses are so cute. They have fluffy fur on their bodies! Too bad, I did not take any photos on the first day.
Ah well, second day, we went to Sovereign Hill (Gold Mine). It was fun!
After we bought the tickets, we went to the exhibition hall, some sort of mini museum about gold mining and a little history about the place.
I like the lighting of this photo :D
Real dog being stuffed! D:
Poor little doggy.
Here's the map!
A kid trying his luck for gold !
Busy people >_<"
Ride on this for 5 AUD
It's just 5 minutes. Too bad
*The horses are bigger than usual horses, known as working horses*
They're volunteers. No income for em. Think they earn from what they sell .__.
My grandparents, Aunty Tracey and Uncle John :D
All of them were attracted by the surroundings, too busy looking around haha
Like this shop so much <3 Bought a book from here!
There's a lot of recipes inside this book!
Love the masks but cant really afford it.
80AUD each T__T
Candle making! I did not know candle was made by this way. It's amazing but time consuming.
This candle man has a lot of patience.
Anyway, I have around 80 photos from the Gold Mine trip. I wont be uploading all 80 photos here. So yeah, I posted em in my Facebook . You may view from there if you wanted to. I wanted to upgrade my Flickr but no money yet. Anyone willing to donate a free account for me? :D I will appreciate it a lot!
I got some stuff from there too. Check this out!
It's gorgeous! 25AUD each.
Uncle Tony bought this for me :D
Candies! 4AUD each.
Too bad I miss the candy making process :(
But I really like the sound produced when I shake the jar. It sounds so cute hehe!
Aunty Tracey bought me this 24k gold. They're stored inside the bottle with some sort of liquid.
8AUD each!
Will be blogging about the farm house next time!
Think it's the longest blog entry so far ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment