Friday, January 8, 2010

Racism

RELIGION AND RACISM ISSUE IN MALAYSIA???!!!


I saw some news from Facebook today. I thought the "Allah" issue has been settled but they're making a bunch of nonsense out of it again. Smashing cars and burning or bombing churches? That's too much. Wonder how they feel if they are being treated by the same way.

Such immature nonsense people. Cant they just live peacefully together? Making religion as an excuse to cause trouble, that's bullshit. They're just making things worse. Economy is not going so well. Year by year, disasters and diseases breakout are greatly rising. Why cant they see that? Life is very fragile. Once it's gone, you can never get it back or regret for it.

Honestly, I dont really care an individual's religion as long as they dont lecture me with their religions or try to convert me into their religions. It's annoying. Try to learn how to respect each other and their religion even thou you dislike it. That is how you gain peace.

1Malaysia concept is just another bullshit. How can they claim it's 1Malaysia? I'm really mad when encounter issue like this. Imagine you're paying for everything and those faggots just enjoy all the facilities that you paid for? I really hate this. My parents paid for my tuition fees, rental and all of my academic and living needs. And they dont have to pay a bloody single cent for the bus fees, rental and meals. They even got monthly income! What a nuisance is that. If they're fair enough, then be fair to everyone despite their religions or races. Wonder when will they stop spoon feeding those faggots. Everytime I see them, they really piss me off. Acting so proud and dominating all the facilities like their own.

Enough with the crap. Maybe some of you might hate me for this. I dont really care because you just dont understand what are we undergoing when you're enjoying all the money from our taxes!

I'm happy with my friends (YES, THEY'RE MALAY AND MUSLIM) but they're not racist! 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I had watched "The Lovely Bones" today and it was awesome! Quite touching as well.





 The site is awesome as well! Click below if you wanted know the story.

Click here for the trailer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to curl my hair because it's damn thin and flat. Curling it will increase the hair volume :D
Still dont know whether doing the daily hair rollers method or permanent perm =/

Too bad cant edit the photos and no tag :( Photoshop has died and burried away. 


Longest hair I had reached since 2009! Must not cut my hair short again T__T



See what I mean? Hate it. Want thicker hair so much :(


Two more weeks and I will go back to Malaysia!

No comments: