Sunday, January 31, 2010

Puri.

Again, I'm sorry for taking such a long time to update my blog.

I came back on 22nd Dec 09 and on the next day, I went out with Esther and hang out in Times Square. After my boyfriend left me with Esther, I had a stomach infection again which caused diarrhea and nausea. I then ended up at my boyfriend's place in Wangsa Maju after Jac arrived in TS.

The funny thing here; the driver thought I was crying instead of vomiting. Anyway, he's quite a nice person and show his concern on me. On the same day, I spent RM1000 on my first blythe, Ariel and on dolls clothing.

The name; Ariel is given by my boyfriend when we're thinking for a suitable name for few days. She's Ashletina Neo Blythe Prima Dolly 2008. Here's her photos. I changed her clothes because I dislike her original ballerina outfit.

 
This outfit supposed to be Angelica's. But I ended up giving this to Ariel.
Blue eyes are still the best for her!

I really like her soft hair and sweet look.


 
Orange eyes, definitely gonna change this. 


 
Greeny eyes *_*

 
Pink eyes are scary. 

 
Madeline's new outfit.
It made her looks so cute~


 
Cakey roll bag~ <333

 
Angelica's outfit.


 
Strawberry Bunny ~ 
Another bad news is about Puri. He had passed away. Reason of death still unknown. The vet thought he was just exhausted and the next day, she called and said he died. Quite sad but I still have the others with me; Kuri, Furi and Furu. Recently, I always tempted to bring stray cats home. They're just too cute. Unfortunately, I dont have my own home and my housemate is allergic to fur. 
Memorial photo of my beloved Puri.

Will post photos of my trip to Phillip Island soon. Need some time to edit thou. 

No comments: