Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Mistake

Few days ago, I was so excited after received my tracking number from Dollmore. When I check my order status, it stated "Shipment completed", so I check where is my package. I was surprised with the name of receiver because it's not me. It was some guy from Desaria. *I found out who is it by searching and he has a Facebook account! Lucky me!* I text-ed him *yeah, I have his number, somehow =/ * and he said he is no longer working at Desaria. My heart sank when I read the text. I called Don for help and I sent emails to Dollmore.

I felt relieved after Dollmore replied my email and they said they have not ship out the package yet. I checked, the tracking number and order number were wrong. It was my last year purchase. So, yeah, I'm still waiting for Asha's head.

This is what I had done when I received the tracking number. Unfinished work of Asha's portrait. Painted with pastel and I dont draw. I trace the outline from picture because my drawing skills sucks!



And another one that I did when I was in the mood for pastel. My first attempt @_@


Yeah, I know it's ugly.. @_@ I dont really like it too..

I always have this mermaid fantasy of mine. Dont ask me why, I dont know either. I spent almost 6 hours working on this since I'm a noob in Photoshop.


Gah, it sucks.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had my first Bento adventure with Vivi yesterday. It's quite an unsuccessful bento-making. Dropped Camelia at Vivi's place before we went to the store. Quite unlucky because they dont sell veggies as usual and the chicken looks like rotten frozen chicken. It's freaking disgusting. 
However, we did not gave up on our bento. We made some salad smashed potato, salad crabmeat rolls, egg rolls, scramble egg, sausages and miso rice. I love Vivi's scramble egg recipe! It was so nice~ *love*

Both of us are trying to make bento. For ourselves and people that we love and care. I realized it's not easy to make a single simple bento. If I would make one for someone, I have to wake up damn early in the morning just to cook and decorate the bento.

Found some cute bento today. ^^



 

Photos taken from here
*It's a Japanese website, please use a translator if you want the page to be translated ( ^_^V)

I really hope I can make one of those in future.


Another thing bout Cammie @ Camelia, I think she's had a bad mood today. She insisted to be put inside my bag and she doesnt want to pose either when she's at Vivi's place. I'm so sorry for putting you into the super cheap uncomfortable bag T_T Next time will use back my doll carrier I guess.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furi's Sleeping Moment  











:D

No comments: