Friday, October 16, 2009

All the FUN!


 Meet my twin sister.


I had been stressing with all the assignments and it's just the beginning of torture.

I asked my classmates if they are willing to help me with my movie poster or not, luckily they agreed. Well, the photos are different from my sketches made for the poster but I do like them. One of the reason of changes is I cant find a red ribbon nearby my place during these short period.

So, we had a photoshoot session today. Here's the photos


 
 

 
 



For more photos, you may view from my Facebook. I did not post some of the photos by Hansen because he had tagged me in Facebook.

After the photoshoot, I went for dinner with my friends; K, Yee Hong, E.D, Abang Long, Rudy and Nadzmi.
We had a fun time at Sushi King. We went there because of the RM2 promotion.



Rudy, K and Nadzmi

 
 E.D, Abang Long, Yee Hong and Me

*I dont really wanted to put my tag in the photo because they're taken by my mobile*

If you wonder why do I look so freaking different from the photoshoot photos and my mobile photo, it's because it's all depends on angle to make someone look better.

Lastly, I wanted to say "Thank You" to few people here.

Thank you ; Joy and Hansen for helping me with the photo shoot ^^

Thank you; Abang Long for the treat !

Thank you; Yee Hong for fetching me back and fro :D

Thank you; all my blog readers!

No comments: