As for Tesco, I dont think I will go there again. Bad service from the counter girl. Feels like slapping her that time thou. I bought a waffle maker! Unfortunately, I need to practise how to make delicious waffle DX
I had a drink with Don after dinner. For the second can of beer, I felt a little warm and I saw myself turning red. Allergic! I did not know I have beer allergic because I drank before and had nothing. The allergic still remain and it's itchy!
*Excuse me for the ugly face and messy hair of mine please, I just woke up.. to do assignments....and ignore the background also @_@*
As you can see, the redness..it had faded a little, just a little : (
Vivi asked me to make her bento on Monday. So, I tried to make some meatballs and ended up, taste weird. They tasted sweet and I still have some in the fridge DX
Super simple bento @_@
All of you know bout the purpose of my photo-shoot, so here goes the movie poster!
Edited in Adobe Photoshop CS2
N I N G Y O
December 2009
Ningyo means doll in Japanese :)
Genre: Horror
Story:
Aki wanted to revived Ayu that was sacrificed for a witchcraft ceremony by their parents. Aki managed to captured back Ayu's soul and put her soul into a doll. In order to revive Ayu's back to the world, they have to gather 77 souls of twins.
December 2009
Ningyo means doll in Japanese :)
Genre: Horror
Story:
Aki wanted to revived Ayu that was sacrificed for a witchcraft ceremony by their parents. Aki managed to captured back Ayu's soul and put her soul into a doll. In order to revive Ayu's back to the world, they have to gather 77 souls of twins.
Actually, I feel so sleepy now and wanted to sleep so much. I have assignments to do, sigh.. I want a holiday *cries*
No comments:
Post a Comment