I dont really have things to update recently..sort of.. ? I had been slacking off a lot recently. I dont know why and I just wasted my weekends for nothing. I had my assignments stacked up again. Sigh.
Ah well, I will tell you, what I had been to recently.. >_<" As mentioned above (title); I had a crush. Yes, I do have a crush indeed. Who? His name is Crush. Here's a photo of him :3
Handsome, doesnt he? Just like my dream guy :3 *Maybe I watch too much Boys Before Flower ( Hana Yori Dango in Korean ver ) XD * Well, he's from Dream of Doll (DOD).
And here's my girl, Cammie. :) Honestly, I feel kinda desperate now.. I wanted to get some stuff for restringing T^T
And this, I came across a video in Youtube by cookingwithdog. I just love her videos and I feel like wanted to try to make a bento now <3
More, I had been addicted to games by Playfish in Facebook. I had been playing Country Story and Crazy Planets like a maniac.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CUPCAKE ALICE UPDATES
*not working on webshop or forum recently*
CUPCAKE ALICE UPDATES
*not working on webshop or forum recently*
Seriously, I need to sell these off.
* Maid Costume from Bodyline which I had ordered wrongly.
RM260 including postage
*Pink Lolita ( 2nd Hand )
RM200 including postage
*Some wigs
For pictures, click on the link below.
http://forums.comicfiesta.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2218&sid=eae8dfbf6a7f58f9464ed06117f5c1ff
[PRE] ♠♣♥♦ ALL about DOLLS [BJD] ♠♣♥♦More Links Added 07/09
http://forums.comicfiesta.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2776BJD ordering service as usual! :)
5% charges only~
View the link above for more~~ Thanks!~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment