My mood is not going so well in these few days. And to those that are close to me, I know you know why, especially Catric, Nana and K. Three of you gave me the same answer. I know I should do it also. From time to time, I had been mentioning it and it always lead to argument.
It's funny when somebody you love told you something like this.
"I'm tired, I need a rest, could we be friends back?"
I think most of you would think of the meaning behind this sentence. Yes, breaking up. That was my first thought also. At first it really broke my heart. In the same time, somebody came into my life and trying to make me his. I did not accept him.
And today, or maybe these long, he somehow accused me of flirting or being scandalous.
I felt offended but I can do nothing anymore.
Tonight, I just slapped him. I just felt frustrated at him. Fooling or joking around and I dont know that he was just kidding. Maybe I'm just too serious with the issue.
When I saw those lovely and sweet couples, I remind of my own memories when we were firstly started to date. No matter how many times I told him that we were no longer close to each other and I dont feel that I has been treated as a girlfriend, it is still useless.
Or maybe, I'm just longing for a hug. Just a hug, why is it that hard?
Forget bout this.
I went to MidValley today to pick up Puri and Kuri. I cant post their photos yet because it's kinda hard to take photos of them since they're running here and there. And I had hard times in recognizing them because they look the same, just like a twins! They're so tiny too! Their birth date is on 3rd August 2009. :)
So, please wait for the photos ya~ Especially my dearly Nana and my twin, Catric. <333
NEWS
Anyone interested to order stuff from Bodyline with me? I wanna save on shipping. >_<"
If yes, kindly find me and send me the link of items. I do charge you :x So sorry ~
No comments:
Post a Comment