Saturday, September 26, 2009

S O R R Y


First of all, I'm sorry for not updating ... again..
What's my excuse this time? Hmmn, stucked with Facebook, games, forums, etc.  ┐(´ー`)┌

Anyway, I felt bored of my blog skin. So, say hello to my new skin!
I like it  because it's just too cute ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ


Speaking of cute, some of you might have not seen my hammies. So here are them.



  This is an old picture of Puri and Kuri (left to right).

Puri.

Kuri.

An old photo of Furi and Furu.

Furi.

Furu



I was expecting a new member of my hamster family but the guy kept on delaying it. Maybe he just doesnt want me to adopt the Syrian hamster  (-”-;)



Another news; I just bought a Dollmore Kid Head; Asha.



I wonder how she looks like without any makeup  ┐(´ー`)┌




Random photo of mine; wig test.
Just trying to cheer myself up from the depression I'm havin now.
(〒_〒)



I just wasted one week holiday. Doing nothing. Just wasting time. I dont really realized the time has passed so fast. I have not done my delayed assignments yet. I'm goin to be doomed. 
Hope I wont flunk this semester.  (・_・;)

Well, all the best to me  

ヾ( ´ー`)

No comments: