My class had been started this week! Suprisely, I dont know majority of my classmates and I think some of them are quite arrogant as well. They're in a big group and only stay in the group.
Today the lecturer had informed us a news; Bali study trip on week 5. I was kinda shock when Don told me earlier in the morning. I dont have my passport with me and I have to go back to Sabah to get a new passport.
That sounds extremely ridiculous.
Why?
Because it cost around RM600 to go back to Sabah for few days only, it's not worth it.
Another RM600 for the passport and RM1300+ for the bali trip.
I really hate this. I dont wanted to go. I felt extremely frustrated since I knew this trip. I have classes everyday, how am I suppose to go back to Sabah since all subjects are fairly important?????
Yesh, all thanks to the LUCT branch in Bali. *shows middle finger =.= *
Another news, I need to go to Bangsar on Sunday. Another ridiculous event. Bangsar, it's so damn far and I dont even know how to get there! Attendance is compulsory. I mean, come on, it's Sunday, man!
SUNDAY SUPPOSED TO BE A HOLIDAY FOR US!!!
Thanks to the Fashion Runway by LUCT and I have to go there for my photography assignment. ( =.=" )
I had planned to go to Redang Island with my "twin" bro during semester break, which is on week 7. Damn. Now I have 2 trips in the same month, September. I'm definately goin to be a damn poor girl, broke.
I dont wanna miss this Redang Island trip because I already cancelled an event with Sandakan Photography Group (SPG). They're goin to Selingan Island in October to shoot some turtles
:( I'm so envy.
Sigh. I dont know what can I do anymore. My mind is filled with all these problems.
Save me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment