Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happiness and Worries

I went to Putrajaya on yesterday with Melia for our life drawing assignments. We are required to take photos of buildings in Malaysia. It was so hot and we have to walk for a long distance. Thanks to the bus drivers for helping us in directions.

I was not satisfy with the photos of buildings but quite happy with my side photos – flowers. Quite happy with the result after uploaded them in Deviantart.

I don’t feel well and I got no idea what’s wrong with my body. I felt dizzy and sometimes my body temperature went up. First, my boyfriend called to check whether I was sleeping or not. He cares for me. :) Second, Nana called me. It really gave me a surprise. We chat for around an hour.

That’s happy thing.











For the worries – financial, assignments, final project. First, I am having a financial problem now. I am worrying if I got the enough money to pay for my internet, exceeded utilities payment, bus fare and stuff for my final project – canvas, brushes, acrylic paints.
Secondly, my life drawing assignments. I really don’t know if I manage to draw or not. Since the buildings are tough on me. Final project, I wonder if we manage to have it done like what we had expected or not. I guess the presentation time will be quite tough also since the lecturers goin to ask tons of questions on us.

Start workin on canvas on tomorrow!! (>_<)

No comments: