Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giraffeeee

What will happen if you’re someone who like to sleep a lot and suddenly, you just cant sleep because of your assignments and etc? I am exhausted.

I feel so tired, frustrated and lazy. My group for the final project is giving me a hard time especially Nooshin (Iranian). First, we had decided everything; the subjects and design concept and she wanted us to change for us in a sudden. It’s not just once but many times.
I hate being a leader; honestly, I don’t want to be a leader. I hate to do almost everything. Information seeker, idea contribution, essay and lastly the most troublesome part; sketches.

Now, I got countable assignments and suffering days and nights to go on. Life drawing assignment, final project, etc.

I am longing for the holiday. To get enough sleep, as long as I wanted. No more stress.

No comments: