Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back from Malacca and Sally is here!

I went to Melaka on previous Friday after my Final Exam (Moral) with Andy. Well, I had a hard time before and on the way goin to Melaka. I argued with my boyfriend because he asked me not to go but I was too sturborn and ignored him. Fortunately, things goes better til today! Nothing much happened in Malacca. Quite bored. Here the photos.
On the way to Cocoa Farm. Scary huh? :O Lotsa banana plants.......
Little bright pineapple :D

This is Andy with his cousins. I like the two older kids. They used to tag along with me when I was in Malacca and they kept callin me "Yee Jie" XD I did took photos with those two boys but I look so so ugly in it, so I decided not to upload! I love their skin, tanned skin~~ So cool!

Hui Ting and me. I look fat and ugly :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms Sally Rice just arrived on yesterday! Well, I'm changin her name to Riko. Riko means "jasmine child".

Bad photo, I hate flash......


She's so cute isnt she??? XD Her size on my roughy coarse palm :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little peek on LUCT..

This is my faculty, yellow building. I will be doin one of the art on the walls for my final project.. Tough! :(



Purple, fashion students..


This ugly thing is my work durin my life drawing class. I have to redo and I hate it. I hate to use charcoal now :(











No comments: