Thursday, October 16, 2008

SPA is needed

I went to Pavilion because of the Artistic Kolam Exhibition, in conjuction with Deepavali. Chee Meng (lecturer) wants us to be there to support it, it's made by Limkokwing's students. Overall, there's 6 of them.

Pavilion's entrance. Launching of the Kolam thingie

Passing by, cakes are so tempting



Hunger T_T



Description..





Stopped by the Roxy Shop. We bought a bag. Each of us one. We're not rich. It just cost RM9.90 each. It's way better than LUCT's bag! Unbelievable price, isnt it? I was kinda shock too when I heard it. *It's good to use back my own camera; not mobile phone.*


It was raining heavily when Melia and I wanna go back. We got wet and waited for so long. In the bus, we experienced something bad. Pervert behind us was doin something BAD to us! Both of us were feeling bad and upset bout it. The bus was too crowded and we cant move to another spot and waited the people to get down from the bus, then we moved to another spot. Away from the pervert.

We reached Desaria around 9.30pm and then had burgers as our dinner.

I got a test on tomorrow and it needs a lot of memorizing. I have not even start to memorize a thing from the notes yet. Presentation also not yet done. I am a piece of dead meat now.

Wish me LUCK!


I wanna apologize to someone. Because of the argument between us, he was involved in a car accident. Sorry darling. Hope you will recover soon from the injuries.



p/s my feet feels so pain now. Heels are givin me a hard time sometimes.



No comments: