We’re still thinking whether wanna move or not. That would be next year.
Sam and Bryan called me. They were askin me; which fabrics do I want. They helped me to buy few type of fabrics and I don’t know what’s the colors and the design. Hope I will like it. It’s kinda costy, I guess.
So, I’m greatly in a mood of sewing; plush toy and MSD’s clothing. But I don’t have fabrics and Cammie with me. Poor thing. Secondly, I’m thinking to buy a new doll from Dollmore. Not many people would like to purchase BJD from Dollmore but I like few of their sculpts, kinda cute.
I made myself a new watermark too. Well, just a doodle in photoshop. It's sux, I know.
Attention: See the girls by the sculpt only. Wigs, makeups and clothing will definately give a HUGE impact on them.
I dont know which one I should take; Torrie, Asha or Flocke. Pretty Torrie, mature Asha or innocent Flocke?? .
.
.
Or
.
.
The Suntan Girls!
.
.
.
Dislike her faceup :(
Love her, she's gorgeous <333
Bad lips? I want a gloss lips :O
Now I will tell you what's the different between normal skin and tanned skin BJD. Normal, it's cheaper, easier to take care of. Whereas for the tanned skin, it's more expensive and yellowing process is faster than the normal skin. Tanned skin is beautiful, I love em.
.........................................................................
Price:
Kid Dollmore Girl 245USD
Suntan Girl 295USD
Faceup 55USD
Each of them come with acrylic eyes(14mm, Random color), wig (random) and default underwear.
..........................................................................
Day dream on BJD and planning bout my plush toy and sewing are my main routine now. Lolita gotta wait! I still got few assignments; Design Studies (lines), Creative Studies (juxtaposition *it's killin me!!*) and Moral comin presentation. Gosh, I need more BRAIN FOOD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment