Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy and Sad.

As I had mentioned earlier, I went out for street photography. I was quite happy during the outing with SPG loyal members ^^

Was bored when snapping photos Lol and below are some of my snaps.

For more, view from my Facebook.






After the Bomba event, I went to my mum's working place and they told me that she had left. So, I followed Clement's car to Indah. And he sent me home too!

Clement, so sorry that I had bother ya and thanks for the ride :D

At first, I thought I was unlucky because I did not get any prizes from the lucky draw :(

Congratulations to Clement~~ XD

Then, I felt that I'm lucky because Thasi called and he said he confirm that he wanted to rent the room. I hope he wont cancel it at last minute. :(

Before Don came back, I was happy. He texted me after he got back. All he asked was bout the result. How sad am I. Although he said he missed me. Somehow, I dont feel that he really missed me. How stupid am I.

End for today.

No comments: