Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Denied.

Yesterday I opened a thread bout pork meat in LYN forum. All guys flaming at me. I really hate LYN forum. It sux to the max. In the end, no winner and no loser of debate and mod closed the thread down.

Today, I felt unlucky. Let me make it short :)

1. Around 8.30am+, my landlady texted me. I was suprised. Had a little chat with her and told her bout my current situation, she was suprised that so many things had happened. T_T Hope got people replace in Aug. If not, I really dont know how to back up anymore..since already backed up for July..Sigh..

2. Received an email (fake) from Maybank. I was fooled D:

3. Paypal account under Maybank Debit Card was denied. Goin to get a Public Bank account instead tomorrow. Sigh, really hope I can get it done ASAP since I had 2 orders need to be done.

4. Received another damn email from Yahoo in my Yahoo mailbox. It's something bout Yahoo Mail Verification Alert. It's just another junk email.

5. Realised that my eating and sleeping routine is so messed up til I lost 1kg. I checked my weight before sleep, it was 46.9kg and I checked again just now, it was 46.8kg. This is crazy. D: It's like I'm eating diet products.


Sigh, I think I started to miss him. 2 weeks, I'm sure I can wait. >_<

No comments: