Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let's Heal The World!

I went to HEAL THE WORLD concert organized by my uni on last Friday. Well, it's compulsory so I have to go. Look what we have here, ambassador of Palestine, Dina from Malaysian Idol, Karen Kong, some famous local singers (I forgot their names) and some international dancers and performers. :)



Do listen to the song! It's very NICE :D



http://www.limkokwing.net/media/music/lets_heal_the_world/



Well, I cant download it :( so, I might buy the CD ^^



*Note:Pictures are not taken by me*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randomness!

1. I LOVE Ayumi's songs! Days and GREEN! They're so NICEEEEE!!! MUST LISTEN TOO! :D I'm downloadin the new album now, Rule/Sparkle! I want the DVDs T^T

2. I'm playing RAN Online.

3. I'm still playing AuditionSEA.

4. I have tons of assignments UNDONE.

5. My blog is gettin boring or I should say, IT IS BORING from the beginning. LMAO.























No comments: