If you smell something rotten and dead, then it's me.
I skipped my class again today (my 2nd time). I dont know what's wrong with me.
Seriously, a major problem is inside me.
I dont have the mood to do my assignments. I wonder how can I finish them.
1. Communication Studies class at 2.30pm later need to hand in article and short stories. I hvent decide which stort story I wanna go for and hvent find the article yet.
2. Tuesday is considered as free day to me because Malaysian Studies and History of Art classes dont have any assignments yet.
3. I have to hand in 60 sketches for my Life Drawing class on Wednesday.
4. I have to get my storyline and visual mind map done for Creative Studies on Thursday.
4. I have to pass up my typography for song title on Friday for Design Studies.
Sigh. I need some encouragement or something that can make me go HARDCORE again on my assignments.
-Drop Dead Straight-
No comments:
Post a Comment