Monday, December 22, 2008

Comic Fiesta 08

It's been awhile since my last update in my blog. There's nothing much to update and my laptop is affected by a super powerful virus. It needs to be reformat ASAP! My camera's memory card is affected too.

Well, CF was held on both 20th and 21st of Dec but I managed to go there on 21st only. I cant meet Nana T_T. I can finally met Uepu, my 5-6 years penpal since I was in Form 2! and Saintaya :D

Photos might be uploaded in this week or next week. My laptop really need a doctor now :(

11 years to 5th! I am goin back to Sandakan and then go KK for few days before goin back to Sdk again. Hahaha! Cant wait to meet him again!


p/s photos on CF can be viewed from here
There's photos of nana and her friends, misshermes, emily, me, and other random cosplayers!

No comments: