Thursday, December 11, 2008

Canvas Done, 2nd Lolita Set Arrived!

Me and my groupmates were havin a hard time doin our intergrated project. Times and bitter feelings among us. Luckily, everything is settled now! Hope we can do well in the coming presentation on tomorrow. Sigh.
The colors are kinda dull. I guess aryclic paints will work better that mural paints =/ This painting on canvas is designed by Melia. Colored by me, April and Melia. Our dearest Iranian member is sick til now, wondering if she's comin to the presentation or not..

While doing my life drawing, I made this. Sacrificed my shirt just to test the fabric paints. Sigh,it's ugly and I wrote my name wrongly! Stupid me. T_T

My Final Life Drawing work...it's killing me...I used few hours just to draw this....


I went to the office and checked for my packages. I dont receive my wig yet but I do received stuff from Bodyline!

Staff: It's such a big box, is it a bom?
Me: Hahaha....
Staff: What's inside there?
Me: Err..costume....?
Staff: O_O.....


The size of this shoes is 23.5cm and I measured mine is 23. It's bigger than my feet a little but I guess it's okay. (>_<) Maybe next time I should order 23 next time =/

My skirt. It's a bit tight, it's time to diet T_T

Ribbon! :D

My Headdress..



The Blouse


Close up~

Bag


Close up!
Urghhh hope I can finish up all my work especially Life Drawing! Sigh, pastels..they're gimme me hard times since it's my first time using it..






No comments: