Just realized that today is Friday the 13th. It’s believed that on today, most people will have bad luck! Guess, it’s not for me.
I don’t know why. When most people are havin good luck, I will have bad luck. And vice versa. For example, 3rd June, I received Camelia but Jac got into accident and so on. It made me felt so bad to mention how happy I am sometimes. Unless that person is havin a great day. I am a jinx, maybe I am.
Well, today went out with Pan. He bought many stuff whereas for me; cute little buttons for sewing/dress makin. Thank you for treatin me, Pan!~ Yes, it’s a farewell for me from him. In Kim Fung, we bumped on Michelle Chin. Later on, in QQ, Tze Hung stopped by when saw us in there. Good to see her again! :D
I am still packin my stuff right now. Seems like I got so many things to do. Pack my stuff, wash my mountain of clothes *LOL I am lazy to wash my own clothes*. Feel a bit annoyed now; my parents keep yellin at me because I am still in front of the monitor now.
AHA! I received many wishes from my friends and in DA. The same old word “Good luck” but thanks, I appreciate them! My grandparents were callin me all the way from Aus just now.
Hmmn received an email from my cousin. She likes Ayu too! ARGH! Cant imagine that!!
Feel like scoldin someone now, messy mind. Voices everywhere. I cant stand voices sometimes. Wish everyone to shut up.
Thanks for those who told me bout NS, especially to Lyssa and Elaine! ^^
Guess I cant sleep early tonight. Too many stuff I wanna do before I go into camp! *shout*
Everyone, I will be back in end of August or early September!
Friday, June 13, 2008
OMG!!!!! FEW MORE HOURS TO GO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment