*NOTICE: Please be patient because there's A LOT of pictures!*
Perhaps today was my lucky day. I was worrying bout Camelia since early morning and I went to clinic to have my injections. It's pain, both of my arms were injected. Later on, I went to the post office to post my uni application form and took NS letter.
.
It was my first time goin to hospital for a medical check-up. So, I was quite blur with the place. After I had my X-Ray, my mum called me. She told me that my doll has arrived! I was so happy that time!
.
Well, on the way back home was not-so-happy because there's some "heat" between me and my dad. Sorry for the bad quality pictures, since I argued with my dad, I dont wanna borrow camera from him. It's all taken by my mobile. Cut the crap and here's the pictures!
.
.
Just a box
Jewel: >_< nothing..let's get ya something to wear...
No comments:
Post a Comment