Monday, March 17, 2008

New HAIR

I just cut my hair. It’s short and I like it.

Watched Ayu’s mtv. It’s so sad and touching. The clip entitled Distance Love with the songs; fated and glitter.

I been workin for hours for my new blog skin. I know it's simple but I am just a rookie of CODES!


To a JERK out there:
Stop sending stupid messages to me.
You said you need me? And I need you too?
Don’t be such ridiculous.
I don’t need you.
Even you need me; I am not available for you.
Why?
You are not my friend.
I am not your friend either. I hate you.


Well, you asked me not to change my blog url right?
Because you will go insane over me again.
So, what do I care?
You are nothing but an idiot moron with no brain and too much free time to bother me!
I am goin to change it.
SAD HUH?!
I am happy!

Give my monitor and you’ll fix it for me?
NO NO NO!
I rather choose it stays as it be than asking help from you!
Wanna ask me out?
The answer is; I will never ever go out with you!

Go dig your own grave and burry yourself in it.

No comments: