Saturday, January 31, 2009

Double Chocolate Brownie

I always fail in baking especially cake. This time I had a try on brownie. The outcome was better that last time :D



Double Chocolate Brownie :3

Few days ago, I went out with Chan. Amy cant join us because she got another event planned earlier. Chan sent me the photos below.


Amy, Winnie, Me and Chan. (All of us were so dark T_T) I miss them.
Me and Chan :D *I look exhausted >_<)

To Chan: Sorry ya I din bring her out since I had promised to bring her along that day. T_T I will bring her next time, I promise!! No lie this time :D

*Cammie: Merri, I wanna go out...it's boring her :(
Me: Aww..okay.. get dress up..
Cammie: Yay~
.
.
After Cammie dressed up...........
.
.
Me: Hmmn I think I cant bring you along, Cammie..
Cammie: Why???? :'(
Me: Because I have to go to post office and I'm carrying a large bag.. If I bring you along, there will be 2 large bags..
Cammie: *sobs*
.
.
Once again.
To Chan and Cammie:
Hontou ni gomen ne T__T
.


I was bored. Kinda frustrated to see scratches on my mobile. So.... >_<


It's been awhile since I opened my poupee girl. Add me if you have an account! :D

No comments: