Friday, August 29, 2008

Black, White and Asians?

I’m in a new place now. On my first day here, it sucks. After I arrived at airport, got my luggage and traveled to Concorde Inn by taxi. They got me the wrong room. King size bed for 2 persons. It took some time to change back to double single bed.

Today, I had my breakfast in the Melting Pot Café which is in Concorde Inn then went to LUCT. Met Annette and she told me that I’m goin to register on Tuesday, 10am with my documents prepared. It does give me a shock from the moment I reached there. Because I saw many different kind of races. Black people, white people, Asians, etc.

Then I went to my hostel (Desaria Ville Condominium). They told me that I was arranged and goin to live with an Indian as my roommate. Later, they suggested to have a change; either Korean or Chinese. So, my dad said Chinese. I went up to my room, no one there. It’s kinda messy tho. I wonder how she looks like and what kind person of her.

I will be movin into condo on tomorrow morning. Gosh, it feels terrible.

No comments: